Cookies Policy | GENERAL INFORMATION
The College of Europe Natolin Campus, with its registered office in Warsaw 02-797 at 84 Nowoursynowska Str., is the operator (further: Operator) of the etgn.coleuropenatolin.eu service (further: Service). The Service obtains information about its users and their behavior through:
- saving cookie files (so-called “Cookies”) on the user device,
- collecting logs by the Operator’s web server.
Cookies policy | INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIE FILES
Information about some of the user behaviors are subject to log at the server layer. These data are used solely for administering of the Service and to ensure the most efficient use of hosting services provided for it. Browsed resources are identified by the URLs. Additionally, the following data may be collected:
- time a request is received,
- time response to a request is sent,
- name of the user device identified by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the realisation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the web page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case the user came to the Service from the link on another web site,
- information about the user’s browser,
- user IP address information.
The above data are not associated with the personal data of the Service user.
Two basic types of cookies are used by the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user device until he/she logs off, leaves the website or closes the software used to browse the web (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
Cookies stored on the device of the Service user might also be used by the partners and advertisers cooperating with the Operator. Cookies might be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads tailored to the way the user utilizes the Service. For this purpose, they might keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time the user remains on the particular web page.
ACCESS TO DATA
The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law. The data which would enable an individual person’s identification is made available only upon this person’s consent. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to the authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests and to the extent arising from the request.
See more: Natolin Campus | College of Europe | Natolin